For your safety, your cooperation is asked in observing the following guidelines:
- Notify the Property Management office, or Security, of loiterers or suspicious persons in corridors and restrooms.
- Turn away and report all solicitors to the Property Management Office.
- Always lock your suite when there is no one in the office, even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take your suite keys and building access card with you when you leave the Premises.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in the reception area, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Refrain from using the stairways when alone except in emergency situations.
- Notify the police, the Property Management Office and Security of any crimes.
- Collect keys and building access cards from employees who have resigned or have been terminated from your firm.
- Copy and distribute these general guidelines to your entire office staff.