Normal Freight Elevator Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- During these hours deliveries that will occupy the elevator so as to preclude others from using it for longer than ½ hour is not allowed. This rule is not only to maintain availability of the elevator for any other deliveries but also to ensure that tenant disruption on a floor is kept to a minimum during business hours.
- Deliveries of sheet rock or like materials will only be allowed if scheduled with the Property Manager in advance. (You must make arrangements for exclusive use of an elevator for these purposes).
- All incidental deliveries or minor moves between floors, of furniture or other equipment may be scheduled during the above hours of operation, on a first come first served basis as long as they don't extend beyond the ½ hour limitation.
Trash Removal Operation
- The trash removal for the building occurs Monday thru Friday after 5:00pm by freight elevator only. Freight Elevator remains available for use by others but service will be extremely limited.